At MemberMouse, we pride ourselves in providing the highest level of customer support possible. We feel it is a major differincating factor between us and some of our other competitors. Our support team is available Monday – Friday, 9 A.M. – 5 P.M. (PST). It is very important to us that you are able to get your membership site running quickly and smoothly, so strive to answer your questions within 24 hours.
Before entering a ticket, we suggest you take a look around the support portal. We’ve left no stone un-turned, and every page of the application has detailed documentation associated with it. You can also do a search for the an article that might assist with your issue.
If you do submit a ticket, please try and follow these guidelines:
- Please include the URL of your site and/or the page you are having the issue on.
- Please try to be as precise and detailed as possible in your problem description! The more detailed and accurate you are initially, the easier and faster it will be for the support team to help identify what might be the issue.
A step-by-step description of your actions would be perfect to use.
For example, a ticket only stating “My checkout page does not work” or “MemberMouse doesn’t work” does not provide any useful information.
- If you can, please supply us with screenshots of the issue (we have become quite happy to use Jing – a free online sharing tool).
- Where in the process did the problem occur? Please try to describe the actions you’ve taken leading up to experiencing the issue in a step-by-step manner.
- Can you replicate the issue? If your issue is related to a customer having an issue, can you also replicate the issue?
- Is this the first time you have observed this issue or has it been a reoccurring one?
- If you receive a system error message, please let us know what does the error message state or take a screenshot of it.